Tenant Insurance Requirements

Royal Centre

1055 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, British Columbia

Tenant Insurance Requirements

In accordance with your Lease, tenants are required to provide the Landlord with a current Certificate of Insurance for the Leased Premises. The required coverage is outlined in your Lease (please refer to your Lease for details).

A certificate of insurance, verifying your coverage as required under the lease, must be delivered to the Property Management Office before assuming tenancy at the building. A new certificate must be forwarded to the Property Management Office at least thirty days prior to the expiry of the policy. Please note that the Landlord Royal Centre (BOPC) Inc., the Manager of the Building and, Mortgagees must be named as additional insured. Your property insurance is now required to include business interruption on a form equivalent to the Insurance Bureau of Canada’s standard extra expense and gross profits forms providing coverage on an “all risk” basis. This policy must provide coverage for a period of not less than twenty-four (24) months and afford law and ordinance coverage.
Tenant Handbook