Office areas are provided with housekeeping services 5 days a week, excluding holidays, in accordance with Schedule “E” of your lease, for your office, excluding private washrooms.
Nightly service includes:
Periodic Housekeeping Services
Empty all trash receptacles and recycling containers and replacing all liners as necessary.
Remove all collected trash and recycled materials to a designated area.
Dust and spot clean all furniture, fixtures and accessories (providing desk surfaces are cleaned).
Spot clean all horizontal and vertical surfaces (up to eye level).
Spot clean the carpeted area where necessary
Spot clean all partition glass (up to eye level).
Spot clean all walls, light switches and doors.
Clean and polish drinking fountains.
Dust mop all hard surface floors with a treated mop.
Mop all stains and spills on hard surface floors.
Vacuum all carpeted traffic lane areas (corridors, reception area and board rooms).
Additional housekeeping services will be provided in accordance with the following schedule:
- Dust high and low areas (pictures, clocks, partition tops, etc.)
- Vacuum all carpets
- Clean all partition glass
- Vacuum fabric office furniture
- Mop the entire hard surface areas
- Machine spray buff all hard surface floors
- Dust and/or vacuum Venetian/vertical blinds
- Machine scrub hard surface floors, apply polish and buff
- Strip hard surface floors, apply polish and buff
- Wash all trash containers using a germicidal detergent monthly
- Strip and refinish all hard surface floors - Semi-annually.
- All partition glass washed - Semi-annually.
- Vents and diffusers vacuumed and washed - Semi-annually.
- Disinfect phone mouthpieces - Weekly.