Brookfield Properties is pleased to announce that Breakpoint Services has been selected to manage the courier intercept mailroom for Heritage Plaza beginning February 7, 2012. Breakpoint will be adding the following service/upgrades to Heritage Plaza mailroom.
- A “Drop Slot” will be installed for tenants working after hours who want to have packages delivered early the next morning.
- Mailroom staff will now be using Nextel “Direct Connect” radio phones for better communication providing tenants faster pickup and response times.
- Breakpoint is also updating the tracking software which will allow tenants to sign for deliveries on Nextel phone screens that will capture signatures and thereby provide instant POD (proof of delivery) information.
- Please click on the web address (web address to coming soon). The web address will connect you to the Breakpoint website. The website will allow tenants to place a “pickup” order by double-clicking on the Breakpoint icon from your desktop screen. The icon will automatically send the nearest runner to your office.
- Breakpoint staff will be issued picture IDs.
- Breakpoint staff will also control the loading dock and freight elevator. Loading dock personnel will have badge capabilities to expedite vendor movement through the Heritage complex.
- The freight elevator will also be equipped with Nextel to better communicate with staff for improved responses.
- The existing mailroom, loading dock and freight elevator staff will remain in place along with a couple of employees that will be added to the mail room.
Please note that ALL deliveries must go through the freight area to check in and all access will be through the freight only.