Royal Centre is a Class A office building located in the prime Central Business District of downtown Vancouver. This 853,000-square-foot, 36-storey building is adjacent to the Vancouver Hyatt Regency Hotel. Located on the corner of Georgia and Burrard, Royal Centre is conveniently situated within the business and retail amenities of downtown Vancouver.
Royal Centre has two-levels of retail amenities and offers an exciting range of restaurants, shops and services with direct access to Burrard Skytrain station. The complex houses the B.C. head office of the RBC Royal Bank of Canada, which is the largest downtown banking centre in Vancouver.
Brookfield Office Properties operates its buildings at the highest standard. Our on-site property, facility management, security and fire-safety teams are in place to oversee and keep the properties efficiently operating. Web-based service request management systems ensure a speedy response to tenants' needs and environmentally-friendly initiatives and programs are in place throughout the property. Brookfield Office Properties Canada is 90% owned by Brookfield Office Properties.
Building Size (000's Sq. Ft.): Office: 493; Retail: 95; Parking: 265 (688 stalls)
Year Built: 1973
Years Renovated: 1989, 1996, 2001, 2008
Number of Floors:
Office Tower - 33
Retail & Service - 2
Building Architect: CEI Architecture
Typical Floor Size:
Low Rise - 13,500 Sq. Ft.
High Rise - 13,800 Sq. Ft.
2003: BOMA TOBY Office Building of the Year, 250,000-499,000 Sq. Ft. Category
2004: BOMA Go Green Award, Designation for Environmental Responsibility
Environmental Awards & Certificates
- Retail tunnel connection to Burrard Skytrain Station, the main downtown station in Vancouver's rapid transit system
- On-site management and 24/7 access and security
- Underground parking for 688 vehicles in a three-level facility
- Easy access to Stanley Park, Law Courts and Robson Street
- Health services include Royal Centre Medical clinic, Royal Centre Dental clinic and Deserving Thyme Lifespa on site
- Major health services, retail amenities, restaurants and cafés all available within the Centre