One Liberty Plaza is prominently located in the heart of Lower Manhattan at Liberty Street and Broadway. This steel and glass tower was designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill for U.S. Steel, and the strength of the building lies in the simplicity of its sleek glass and steel architecture. One Liberty Plaza offers sweeping views of the New York Harbor and five boroughs.
The building is adjacent to the newly-renovated and award-winning Zuccotti Park, offering green space and public seating.
This premier property is home to many leading financial and professional services firms including Cleary Gottlieb Steen and Hamilton, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Zurich American Insurance and Royal Bank of Canada.
Building Size (000s Sq. Ft.):
Typical Floor Size:
Number of Floors:
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
2007: American Institute of Architects Merit Award fo Zuccotti Park
- Starbucks and news stand in lobby
- Brooks Brothers retail store on ground level
- Three convenient building entrances located on Liberty Street, Broadway and Cortland Street
- Flexible column-free floor plates and upgraded building infrastructure
- Within steps of 11 subway lines and the PATH trains