Brookfield Place/250 Vesey St. is the westernmost office tower and is occupied by Bank of America/ Merrill Lynch. The building offers unparalleled views of the New York City harbor, Statue of Liberty and the Manhattan skyline. Tenants enjoy the convenience of on-site casual dining options, a cafeteria, day care center, fitness center and underground parking.
Brookfield Place, located at the forefront of Lower Manhattan, encompasses over eight million square feet including the four unique copper-crowned granite and glass office towers designed by Cesar Pelli. As one of the premier business addresses in New York City, Brookfield Place features extensive public spaces, boasts unparalleled amenities and is surrounded by an outdoor waterfront esplanade along the Hudson River.
Building Size (000s Sq. Ft.):
Typical Floor Size:
Number of Floors:
Cesar Pelli & Associates
- Direct access to major brand retailers, specialty shops, casual and fine dining restaurants and business services
- Waterfront esplanade with outdoor seating and gardens
- Full-service cafeteria and fitness center
- Cable television-ready and multiple telecommunications suppliers
- Private and public underground parking facility for 250 vehicles
- Close to all major transportation including the ferry, PATH train, bus and subway lines