200 Liberty St. is the southernmost office tower at the Brookfield Place complex. The building consists of more than 1.7 million square feet of office and retail space, along with interior and exterior public amenities. Our tenant roster includes some of the most prestigious international corporate firms like Deloitte and Touche, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft, and Fidelity Investments.
Brookfield Place, located at the forefront of Lower Manhattan, encompasses more than eight million square feet within the four unique copper-crowned granite and glass office towers designed by Cesar Pelli. As one of New York City's premier business addresses, Brookfield Place features extensive public spaces, dozens of shops and restaurants, and a stunning outdoor waterfront esplanade along the Hudson River.
Building Size (000s Sq. Ft.):
Typical Floor Size:
30,000 to 75,000 RSF
Number of Floors:
Cesar Pelli & Associates
- Direct access to major brand retailers, specialty shops, casual and fine dining restaurants and business services
- Casual eateries include Au Bon Pain and Devon & Blakely
- News stand, ATM and full service salon in lobby
- Waterfront esplanade with outdoor seating and gardens
- Building entrances located on Liberty and West Streets
- Private and public underground parking facility for 232 vehicles
- Cable television-ready and multiple telecommunications suppliers
- Close to all major transportation including the ferry, PATH train, bus and subway lines
- Spectacular city and harbor views