Location, Hours of Operation and Deliveries
The Loading dock for the building is located off of 5th Avenue with the maximum height being 3.8 metres (12’ – 8”). The dock is normally open from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday (statutory and designated holidays excluded).
Tenants should specifically instruct their carriers that all deliveries or shipments, other than those hand held, are taken to or from the Tenants door via the Loading Dock. The Landlord assumes no responsibility for breakage, damage, theft or personal injury, however caused.
Wheeled dolly and hand cart access is to be solely via the Loading Dock. Tenants and their delivery firms are required to supply their own dollies, hand carts and pump trucks.
If a Tenant desires special services before or after regular Loading Dock hours (e.g. carpet care, courier delivery, office functions), special prior arrangements regarding access must be made through the Property Management Office.
In order to provide efficient, expedient service in the Loading Dock, the following rules apply.
- Drivers are not permitted to leave their vehicle motors running;
- Keys are not to be left in the vehicle;
- Drivers are also required to sign in and out in the Loading Dock Registry;
- The maximum time permitted to be in the dock area is 30 minutes during normal hours. If additional time is required, the delivery vehicle must be removed and parked outside the complex;
- Parking in the Loading Dock for any purpose other than loading or unloading is prohibited.