Location, Hours of Operation and Deliveries
The entrance to the Loading Dock for the Building is located off 9th Avenue SW with the maximum height restriction being 16 feet, 4 inches
. The Loading Dock is normally open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday (statutory and designated holidays excluded).
Tenants should specifically instruct their carriers that all deliveries or shipments, other than those handheld, are taken to or from the tenants door via the Loading Dock. The Landlord, Brookfield Office Properties Management Corporation
, as the sole general partner of: Brookfield Office Properties Management LP, as agent of: bcIMC Realty Corporation and Brookfield Properties (BHT) Ltd.
, assumes no responsibility for breakage, damage, theft or personal injury, however caused.
Wheeled dolly and handcart access is to be solely via the Loading Dock. Tenants and their delivery firms are required to supply their own dollies, hand carts and pump trucks.
If a tenant desires special services before or after regular Loading Dock hours (e.g., carpet care, courier delivery, office functions), special prior arrangements regarding access must be made through Security, (403) 264-4848 or (403) 237-5658, if no response
In order to provide efficient, expedient service in the Loading Dock, the following rules apply:
- Drivers are not permitted to leave their vehicle motors running.
- Keys are not to be left in the vehicle.
- Drivers must remain with their vehicles during deliveries or must leave their keys with Security or the Dock Master. They are also required to sign in and out in the Loading Dock Register.
- The maximum time permitted to be in the dock area is 15 minutes during normal hours. If additional time is required, the delivery vehicle must be removed and parked outside the Building.
- Parking in the Loading Dock for any purpose other than loading or unloading is prohibited.
- Courier parking is available on the street.
- Parking or stopping in areas other than parking stalls is prohibited.
- Propane tanks are not permitted in the Loading Dock, and any other vehicles considered unsafe by the loading dock staff or Security will not be granted access.