Life Safety Team
The primary responsibility for the safety of employees rests with each Tenant. Tenants are encouraged to appoint responsible and dependable employees to act as Fire Wardens and Fire Warden Assistants forming your Life Safety Team. The responsibility of the team is:
- Compile a list of employees who require assistance to evacuate the building.
- Attend Meetings on emergency procedures
- Have a detailed knowledge of the floor and location of each stairwell and crossover floors.
- Organize evacuation at the nearest exit during a fire alarm.
- Ensure all employees have evacuated your office.
- Provide training to all employees on evacuation procedures.
- Participate in annual building fire drills.
Please complete and forward to the Property Management Office, your Life Safety Team and Persons Requiring Assistance forms located in Building Forms of this Guide. Revised forms must be provided once any changes occur in order that our respective lists are current.