Certificates of Insurance
Please review your lease to determine the exact requirements for insurance. Evidence of compliance with this portion of the Lease, in the form of Certificates of Insurance, should be submitted prior to move-in.
It is required that a certificate be on file for the term of your lease. Additionally, any vendor or contractor employed by a tenant and performing labor at the building must be pre-qualified by the Property Management Office and must submit a certificate of insurance prior to the commencement of work. This includes movers, telephone vendors, computer cable installers, cleaners, furniture assemblers, etc.
Freight /Dock Elevator Reservations
Tenants may only reserve freight elevators on weekdays before 7:00 a.m. and after 6:00 p.m., or on weekends. The freight elevator is reserved in four-hour blocks for a charge.
Freight elevators are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis. Freight elevator reservations may be made by submitting to the Property Management Office no later than 24 hours prior to the reservation date.
HVAC for the Move
Heating and air conditioning are provided 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. For after hours HVAC, contact the Property Management Office to schedule services on an hourly basis.
- All moves are to be coordinated with the Property Management Office.
- An original certificate of insurance with proper requirements and additional insured must be submitted to the Property Management Office at least five (5) business days prior to the anticipated move.
- All moving company personnel must check-in with Property Security prior to commencement of the move.
- Masonite panels are required on all floor surfaces and elevator cab floors. All common corridor corners are to be protected in an appropriate manner. Any damage will be repaired at the tenant’s expense.
- All moves must be completed using the service elevator. At no time shall the passenger elevators be used for moving purposes unless authorized by management in advance. Contact the Property Management Office to request the service elevator.
- All moves must be made through the dock, which is located in the rear of the building in the alley between 13th and 12th Streets, and can be reached from either street. No moves may be made through any other entrance without permission from the Property Management Office.
- Moves during business hours are not permitted. All moves must be scheduled before 6 am or after 7 pm Monday through Friday, or on weekends.
- After your move, the moving contractor must perform a general clean up leaving the area broom clean and removing all cartons, packing materials, masonite panels, pads, etc. Use of building dumpsters is not permitted.
- The instructions of the Security Staff, Engineering Staff, and the Property Management Office shall be strictly followed in order to ensure an efficient and safe move.