Located in the heart of Los Angeles' West Side between Santa Monica and LAX, and readily accessible to the San Diego and Marina Freeways, the newly renovated buildings offer sweeping views of Marina Del Rey. Retail shops, casual and upscale dining, hotels and business services are all within walking distance.
Recent capital improvements include newly renovated towers with enhanced lighting, landscaping, monument and identity signage, and upgraded retail store fronts. Marina Towers won BOMA's Outstanding Building of the Year in 2010.
Building Size (000s Sq. Ft.)*:
Typical Floor Size:
Number of Floors:
Krisel/Shapiro & Associates, AIA
*Includes Marina Towers North & South
2010: BOMA Outstanding Building of the Year
- Convenient access to the 90 Freeway and Sepulveda Boulevard
- Marina del Rey small boat/yacht harbor across Admiralty Way
- On-site café
- Retail storefronts include a luxury men's clothing store and Washington Mutual retail branch with ATMs
- Walking distance to the Marina’s most prestigious lifestyle center, Marina Waterside
- Close proximity to U.S. Post Office, Grocery Store, Starbucks and Bank of America
- Free-standing, six-level parking structure with full-service car wash