Brookfield Place/225 Liberty St., the domed-topped tower, is connected to the majestically marbled Winter Garden, one of Manhattan’s grandest public spaces, and is home to major financial institutions such as Merrill Lynch, Nomura Securities, Commerzbank and OppenheimerFunds Inc.
Brookfield Place, located at the forefront of Lower Manhattan, encompasses over eight million square feet including the four unique copper-crowned granite and glass office towers designed by Cesar Pelli. As one of the premier business addresses in New York City, Brookfield Place features extensive public spaces, boasts unparalleled amenities and is surrounded by an outdoor waterfront esplanade along the Hudson River.
Building Size (000s Sq. Ft.):
Typical Floor Size:
40,000 to 105,000 RSF
Number of Floors:
Cesar Pelli & Associates
- Direct access to major brand retailers, specialty shops, casual and fine dining restaurants and business services
- Waterfront esplanade with outdoor seating and gardens
- Building entrances located on Liberty and West Streets
- Private and public underground parking facility
- Cable television-ready and multiple telecommunications suppliers
- Close to all major transportation including the ferry, PATH train, bus and subway lines
- Spectacular city and harbor views