Ernst & Young Plaza is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles' central business district, providing spectacular 360-degree views of the city. The tower is positioned on a newly renovated, beautifully landscaped, 2.5-acre open-air plaza with abundant courtyard seating. Newly renovated North and South lobbies include the addition of new security desks, art program, turn-style entry and stainless finishes to railings, doors and elevators. Adjacent to numerous restaurants and financial institutions, Ernst & Young Plaza is walking distance to Staples Center, L.A. Live and many cultural venues. Ernst & Young Plaza is LEED and Energy Star-certified.
Ernst & Young Plaza is home to FIGAT7TH, an outdoor shopping and dining destination, with retailers, restaurants and business services. FIGAT7TH is currently undergoing a $40-million renovation to bring together LA’s most popular eateries with coveted retail and is anchored by Target’s new urban concept store.
Building Size (000s Sq. Ft.):
Typical Floor Size:
Number of Floors:
Skidmore Owings & Merrill
- Immediate access to the Seventh Street Metro Center and Harbor/Pasadena Freeways
- On-site parking, car wash, detail and car repair service
- Complimentary high speed WiFi Service
- Gold’s Gym – state-of-the art executive fitness center
- Corporate concierge service
- Conference Center
- On-site amenities include: dry cleaners, dentist, optometrist, FedEx, shoe shine and Chase Bank (full service retail branch and ATM’s)