In an effort to streamline the payment process, Brookfield is pleased to offer tenants three different options for making rental and invoice payments.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – Applies to rental payments only: Under the preauthorized payment option, the Tenant is required to provide proper authorization to their bank with an Electronic Funds Transfer Enrollment Form, to allow Brookfield to directly debit the Tenant’s bank account for the relevant monthly rental charges.
- Direct Deposit: Under the Direct Deposit option, Brookfield provides Tenants with the appropriate banking information so that Tenants can instruct their bank to transfer funds electronically.
The benefits of selecting either one of the above mentioned options are as follows:
- Elimination of manual cheques
- No additional payment charges involved
- Timely processing of payments
Avoidance of delayed or lost cheques
While we understand that banking information is highly confidential, we assure you that all information provided will be used solely for the purpose of implementing this program.
- Manual Cheque Payments: The Brookfield Place Management Office does not accept cheques. To ensure that correct payments are recorded in your account on a timely basis, please provide remittance slips as part of your back up. If you wish to continue issuing manual cheques, please ensure they are made payable to the correct Landlord:
| Brookfield Place (Wellington) Limited
| Bay Wellington Tower Office Tenants
| Galleria Concourse Operations Inc.
| Brookfield Place Retail Concourse Tenants
| Front Street (BOPC) Inc.
| 22 Front Street West Tenants
| Bimford Properties Inc.
| Sam Pollock Square Retail Tenants
Please ensure all cheques are mailed to the following address:
Brookfield Properties Ltd.
P.O. Box 3924
Commerce Court Postal Station
Toronto, ON M5L 1K1