The Fire Provisions section of this handbook contains very important information. Each tenant should be familiar with the information provided on the following pages. Listed below are a number of links to help find specific information quickly and easily.
Brookfield is proud of its efforts to provide the highest possible levels of fire and life safety protection, which include fire and life safety education, as well as planning for emergencies. It is important that each Brookfield tenant is well informed on all issues related to fire and life safety through the following measures:
- Tenants are given materials describing emergency guidelines and bomb threat checklists for distribution to all employees.
- The tenant Fire Safety Team personnel receive the Tenant Emergency Action Plan written specifically for Gaviidae Common I tenants.
- Brookfield provides fire life safety training for tenants where a customized video and Power Point presentation review all of the buildings safety features.
- Brookfield holds semi-annual fire drills to insure tenants know how to react in an emergency.
- Brookfield, in conjunction with security consultants, holds seminars for tenants as well as property staff. Seminar topics include fire life safety, bomb threat preparedness, and other security related issues.