The Victor Building is a Class A, free-standing corner office building featuring a rooftop terrace with monument views and a tenant-only fitness center. The LEED EB O&M Gold certified building consists of four tenants that achieved LEED CI, including Brookfield Office Properties’ DC regional corporate office.
Located one block from the Gallery Place Metro Station and two blocks from the Verizon Center, tenants are surrounded by all of the amenities offered in the Penn Quarter.
Building Size (000s Sq. Ft.):
Typical Floor Size:
Number of Floors:
The John Akridge Company
- Ruth’s Chris restaurant, Citibank and Atrium Café (Fall 2010) in the building
- Rooftop terrace with monument views
- Concierge service
- Tenants-only fitness center
- On-site property management and engineering
- 24-hour security
- Four levels of underground parking
- Convenient access to Metro Subway System: one block from Gallery Place/Chinatown (red/green/yellow lines) and three blocks from Metro Center (red/orange/blue lines)