Elevator service is available 24 hours a day.
The property is equipped with the latest in vertical transportation technology. The office levels are each served by high-speed, 3,500 - 4,000 pound gearless passenger elevators in the following configuration:
- Six Highrise Elevators serving floors 43-55 and Plaza which operate at 1,600 feet per minute. Cars 1-3 also serve the VIP Parking level.
- Six Mid Highrise Elevators serving floors 34-43 and Plaza which operate at 1,200 feet per minute.
- Eight Mid Low Rise Elevators serving floors 20-34 and Plaza which operate at 700 feet per minute.
- Eight Low Rise Elevators serving floors 8-20 and Plaza which operate at 500 feet per minute.
- Two 6,000 pound capacity Service Elevators that service Plaza – 55th floors and Lower Levels A-H which operate at 1,000 feet per minute.
- Two Garage Shuttle Elevators that serve Plaza and Lower Levels A-H which operate at 350 feet per minute.
- One Geared Heliport Elevator serves floors 53-57 and operates at 200 feet per minute.
- One Hydraulic Heliport Elevator serves floors 55-57 and operates at 150 feet per minute.
- Twenty Escalators service the Lower Levels of the base, the Concourse l and Plaza Levels to complement Elevator service.
- Two garage shuttle elevators serve the below grade parking levels from the ground floor lobby. For all deliveries, a service elevator is available; deliveries shall not be made using passenger elevators.
After normal hours of building operation, each elevator bank is configured to operate two cabs. If an elevator fails to operate properly, please let Property Management know immediately.
Elevators chime at each floor indicating a floor change to persons with a visual disability.
If you are detained inside of the elevator cab due to a malfunction, remain calm. Use the alarm button inside the elevator to signal your stalled status to the Security Console. You may also use the intercom on the right panel of the elevator to speak directly to the Security Desk and receive instructions on what to do.
Our elevator maintenance company will be immediately dispatched to correct the problem. Property staff will remain in constant contact to let you know what is being done.